TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

This... was.. so wonderful

I love you forever, lol'd so hard at every turn XD, well done dude, well done <3

Toaster-Hand Man Toaster-Hand Man

&quot;Crazy old man?&quot;

Hilarious, truly original and a great work, im hoping that both of you will do a sequel, pweeeese?

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Awesome

only been watching the series for a short time and you have me hooked, don't worry about it being to serious man the plot twist was great, now i can't wait for another one.

blek koffi blek koffi

entierly what?

is it just me or did i find a storyline in there?
you deserve the 10 for being completely original, and also making me swear off of coffee for the rest of my natural life >.<

Furry Hypnosis Furry Hypnosis

Great Work

This is awesome man, it works, and I've wanted this for a long time, im a big fan of hypnosis anyways, but still, this is uber dude, only thing i didn't like was there was no mp3 to download, so i had to record it then loop it so i could listen while i sleep, you should make the mp3 download-able though, this was awesome!!!

Ultimate Ace Attorney FF Ultimate Ace Attorney FF

Great Work

Good job, especially on the animation itself, the dance brought back memories, on the last day of school for 7th grade a couple of friends of mine did the exact same in outfits the bought just for it, awesome, truly awesome, keep up the good work

The Octahedron The Octahedron

Amazing

very enjoyable, compensates for that fact that, yes, it is a bit long, but altogether very good, nice work.